Bugzilla is a custom 1970 Volkswagen Type 1 (Beetle). The list of modifications is extensive, but suffice it to say that the list of things that haven’t been modified is very short.
The major modifications are
- 4″ roof chop
- Suicide doors with single-window conversions
- 3-4″ wider fiberglass fenders
- 2110cc Bernie Bergmann engine
- 2.5″ dropped spindles with adjustable beam
- 4-way disc brakes and 5-bolt conversion
- Front tires: 205/50 R17, Back tires: 255/40 R17
This car is not a trailer queen and gets driven about town for fun and to shows. It’s a blast to drive and people seem to enjoy it wherever it goes.
Looking for the Bugzilla software development management tool?
You want to go here.